Rontex America is a Tier 2 and Tier 3 supplier offering extensive knowledge and use of sustainable post-industrial fiber material for a wide range of automotive applications. We offer “A” facing interior fabrics for trunks, rear decks, and wheel well liners, as well as moldable materials custom-designed to meet specific dash, floor, and trunk applications. Our unique blend of cotton, low-melt, and synthetic fibers allows us to continue to be innovative and price sensitive.
- 100% Manufactured in the USA
- ISO Certified
- Passes FMVSS302
- Implements SPC as an integral part of our quality control program
- Utilizes recycled and sustainable post-consumer and/or post-industrial content in most products
- Materials are specifically developed to reduce sound transmission
Our superior lightweight moldable acoustical insulation is an integral part of the composite designed to eliminate engine, road noise, and wind vibrations in the dash, floors, and cargo areas. Our materials have been approved and are currently being used in many automotive OEMs.
We offer a multitude of custom capabilities including:
- Product development including specific weights (GSM) and thickness (MM) designed to meet customer requirements
- Roll goods in custom widths and lengths
- Custom sheeting implemented during the in-line manufacturing process
The Rontex America division of Jones Family of Companies continues to design and engineer innovative needle-punch nonwoven materials for a variety of transportation applications since 1970, including interior and exterior material fabrics in the automotive, marine, bus, RV, car audio, and specialty markets.
Our products are constructed from one or a combination of our nationally-sourced materials, chosen to fit a customer’s custom needs, including durability, intended placement, color, and more. Specific applications of our material fabrics include floor mats, dash covers, speaker box covers, RV cargo liners, and carpet.